Sign up for latest news and exclusive deals
Landor - Crossbody - Mulberry
Meet your new favourite everyday bag. New for AW'19, the Landor is deceptively spacious with extendable sides at either end for when you need that little extra bit of room. With silver coloured hardware to give it a luxe feel, it has a shoulder strap that can be unclipped and stored inside when not being used. The signature webbing on the carry handles allow you to wear it on your arm and the surprise neon orange on the underside of the strap adds a cheery pop of colour.
The 'Heligan' print takes its name from The Lost Gardens of Heligan. With its stylised flowers and botanical influences, it is a softer and more fluid print from Orla Kiely, encapsulating both the elegance and bold colours of the 19th century Arts and Crafts Movement.
- Zip closure
- Two double-sided webbing carry handles
- Adjustable and removable double-sided webbing shoulder strap
- Side gusset can be folded out or in
- Two outer slip compartments
- Internal zip compartment
- Silver coloured hardware
- Main fabric: Matt coated cotton canvas
- Height: 24cm Width: 31cm Depth: 14.5cm
- Top handle drop: 9cm
- Maximum shoulder strap length: 125cm