Music Room Covid-19 Secure Customers Guidelines
To keep our staff and customers safe we are working within COVID-19 Secure Guidelines within the venue. These include the following:
- If you or anyone in your household has a high temperature or a new and continuous cough please do not enter the venue. Return home and go to nhs.uk to check your symptoms via the 111 online coronavirus service and follow the specialist medical advice.
- Social Distancing measures will be implemented both inside and outside the venue
- Please be advised you may need to wait outside if the sale room is at capacity.
- To support NHS Test & Trace please check in using the QR code displayed at the entrance. If you do not have the app we will kindly request your contact details
- Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance and throughout the venue. We kindly ask you to clean your hands before entering the sale.
- All customers are required to wear a face-covering upon entering the venue.
- A one-way system with floor markings will be in operation in the saleroom, please respect others and maintain social distancing of 2 metres where possible.
- Changing Rooms will not be available.
- The Cloakroom remains closed – _please do not attend the sale with large bags or luggage.
- Only card payments will be accepted however this may differ per sale.
We look forward to seeing you at the Sample Sale.