Notice in response to COVID-19
- We offer a FREE collection service, so you do not have to leave your home to return an item.
- You now have up to 90 days to return any unwanted items.
- More details on our response to coronavirus can be found here.
How to return an unwanted item:
To ensure a quick collection and refund, please hold onto the original packaging and delivery note that comes with your order.
To return an item purchased from our online store:
- Email us at [email protected] within 90 days of your original delivery date and let us know the following information:
- Your order number (this can be found on your delivery note, or you can find it online by logging into your online account and selecting 'My Orders')
- What items you would like to return and why (no longer needed, item not as expected, etc.)
- Your preferred collection date (the earliest collection is the second working day after you contact us)
- Collection address (this doesn't have to be the same as the original delivery address)
- We will then contact you to confirm your collection time by our couriers.
- Please write your return quantity in the table at the bottom of your delivery note
- Repackage your items carefully using the original packaging (or a suitable alternative that will keep it protected during transit) and include your completed delivery note.
- Cross out any other labels on the outside of the box.
Please note that items should be returned unused and in their original condition, (including any packaging, labels, dust bags, and accessories they came with), and must be repackaged to ensure adequate protection during return transit.
If you do not have your delivery note, or if you have any questions at all, please contact us at [email protected]
Is your item faulty?
Whilst Orla Kiely products are manufactured to the highest of standards, occasionally things do go wrong.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss further, or to arrange a refund using the return method above.